There is something that we all can do to stop the stigma associated with mental illness and be a part of the process in transforming someone in need from mental illness to mental health. I am very excited that so many people want to be a part in this movement to promote Mental Health Awareness! Mental Health Matters was created to be a vehicle that provides, mental health resources and on-line training to help those in need.
Sharing and interacting with others on-line has become the standard. On-line learning has come a long way in many subjects, why not mental health? We can never learn too much and always have room for more knowledge that we can share with others in the betterment of their mental health.
Please continue to support this movement by taking courses and telling your friends about them.
What are the requirements?
- You must be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- Complete Course and Discussion Topics
What am I going to get from this course?
- Provide support to self or others based on knowledge of course.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone that supports Mental Health Awareness.
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
Instructor At Thinkific
Hi, my name is Lisa Polnitz and I am a Instructional|Web & Graphic Designer/Developer.
I have my own business, Netbutterfly, where I develop, manage, design, implement, and maintain sophisticated Education & Training, personal, & business websites. I create platforms for products and services using the Drupal Content Management System, and Opigno LMS. I optimize marketing and advertising to increase customer base utilizing Facebook and Twitter. Implement instructional design and development using Adobe Captivate to create training simulations.
My work includes:
• Designed, enhanced, upgraded and maintained the availability and technical functionality of multiple customer websites through various technological processes.
• Developed manuals for client project instruction using Microsoft Word; delivered relative trainings.
• Designed logo’s to build strong brand awareness.